15 Dec Statewide indoor mask mandate starts today December 15th
Posted at 21:51h in Uncategorized
Beginning today, December 15th. by order of the California Department of Public Health, masks are required to be worn indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
The key requirements are:
- masks are required at open houses and showings regardless of vaccination status.
- The statewide order starts today December 15th, and extends to January 15th 2022 at which time it may be extended.
- Local cities/counties may continue to have stricter mask requirements.
- in workplaces employers remain subject to the Cal/OSHA COViD-19 Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS)
- This order supersedes all prior face covering guidance.